Thursday 20 January 2011

Ancient City Thailand เมืองโบราณ

Ancient City Thailand
เมืองโบราณ จังหวัดสมุทรปราการ






   I come from Thailand ''land of smiles'' .Thailand is a very beautiful country .Me and my hubby just sightseeing around my country.



   Before i met my husband i work in PS Food Product in Samutprakarn.
   Samutprakarn have many interesting sights.Me and my husband visited to the Ancient City is comparable to a Thailand-round journey. Ancient city very very beautiful







   Ancient city show culture and building an identity of each province. Whether it is a landmark or even provincial Temple various characteristics of building housing as well the ways of life of Thai people in each region.





I would like to come back Ancient City agian



  More information www.AncientCity.com

3 comments:

  1. หวัดดีจ้า แวะมาเจิมบล็อกให้แล้วนะ ของพี่เปิด 2 บล็อกของ blogger แล้วก็พันทิปอีกอัน ว่างก็ไปเมล์ถามได้เรื่องการอัพบล้อก เดี๋ยวส่งเมล์ให้จ้า

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    i went there one time ja, and i like so much..
    thx you ja, for follow blog like us,

    i will come again and again na ja,

    p'lee

    ReplyDelete