Sunday 6 March 2011

Life in the UK test

now when i have free time i read book  for test like in the uk test. i think very hard for me because i don't have time for read book, i very busy with my little son leo. and language me not good ,i try to do exam on website but very hard for get pass 75%.

Time going very fast fast quick quick hope............................
I think i am live here (UK) is not easy before come uk i beg visa very hard because i go to A1 test and many thing to do more more moremore and more................................

After have visa come to uk have many thing to do again many test ,many study and bra bra........

But i select my life for live in here ,i think i can fight fight everything.



http://www.hiren.info/life-in-the-uk-test/1

No comments:

Post a Comment